Thursday, February 12, 2015

Diary 78

.
There is no life without secrets.
Human lie to keep their secret.
We lied.

Whether its on purpose or not, its a lie.
I lie. I found guilty about it.
I can't be completely honest.
I hate lying.

To be honest, its so much fun having a secret life where nobody would judge you for what you do and what you like.
This world is so fucking hypocrite.
One time they want you to be who you are and another time they would judge you for who you truly are.
Its not I'm not trying.
That's obviously a trap.
Or a scam, to troll you, to make you regret for who you are.
Why am I so pathetic?!
Do you all understood that being great or good wasn't that easy?
I can really feel my heart breaks inside.
I can't control my life you know,not every part of it.
I even felt ashamed talking about it.
I'll just be single, forever.
Until things get changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment