Thursday, February 12, 2015

A few words to my people.

.
Hey.
I am kinda attracted to the people of the same gender as I.
And you know what, you guys are definitely exceptional.
You guys sucks.
Stupid, immature and completely jerk.
They say you guys will make me grow.
Yea, I grew to be more selfish.
I grew to be more solo player.
I grew to be less believing in others.
I grew to be more close-up.
I plan to unleash all my disappointment and frustration, anger and dissatisfaction toward all of you here.
But I won't.
If I do, it will just degrading myself to be just like you all.
I'm not that shallow.
I don't like the joke you guys always repeat about me. 
I don't like how you all try to act smart, cause I definitely noticed the stupidity afterward.
Belongingness doesn't creates here. Dishonesty does.
Everyone are so fake.
Influencing each other with that weak personality.
I sent my sympathy to your creator.
My life has nothing to do with you all.
Don't take me so lightly.
Telling me, lecturing me how should I walk my life.
Its not working for me you dumb ass.
I gotta admit it is my fault for believing what people says about you guys while I still haven't knew any of you deeply.
Its my fault, I'm sorry.
But that doesn't makes us to be even.
You guys never appreciate.
I don't know how come one person can live in this planet Earth for like 2 decades and yet still doesn't understand how's the rules going around. 
A few of you may acted like you know, but deep down in my mind, I've killed you like hundreds or thousands times for coming up with such stupid statement or solutions.
I wish I'm not a freak in front of everyone.
But the judgment you all put forward because of your shallow thought and immature act made me one.
I'll get myself done with you all.
I'll find my own format to deal with you all.
And no one is excluded here.
Everyone of you are what I mentioned.
Jackasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment