Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A loner pledge.

This is a loner pledge.
That the soloist will stay solo and alone in any term.
I'm not a team player at all.
Being strong for me doesn't need a team at all.
I'm strong enough at this current.
And so, this is my loner pledge.
Certain people fail me and they cripple everything about me.
I'm not a complete peacemaker or peace follower.
Everyone has dark side as dark days is common.

The thing about being too wise is, people keep misinterpreted you in their own perspective.
Thinking that you are stupid, ignore everything you try to do and say.
And they get what they want using your opinion, you got none of the share.
Thank you for fooling me.
I knew what you think about me, pretty clear that I read some mind too.
So speak you fucking mind out.
Sorry you are correct is not that hard.
If it really feels harsh for you, here this loner pledge from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment