Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Diary 68

.
Not sure what happen.
But the sure thing is,
I'm not adapting.
NOT ADAPTING.

Which would means a totally unusual behavior of mine.
For the fact that, I was and used to be a fast adapting people.
I have final papers coming in the following two days,
will be having hard time to pass, but still;
I'm sitting in front of my laptop.
Surfing the internet, social media for nothing,
Buffer some anonymous video and wasting shit times.

WHILE
I should be studying for my final paper,
copying question and answer repeatedly,
understanding question fully and some more,
completing all the undone assignment.
AND most importantly,
prepare for my internship.

Above all that I should have done or on the way doing,
and what I shouldn't have done, I'm here feeling empty and "meh".
So what happen ?

No comments:

Post a Comment